- 6.8M Average Audience Readership
- 37 International Editions
- 3.5M More readers than our closest competitor
In the last six years, Forbes has produced an unbroken string of agenda-setting cover stories, celebrating the people changing the world for the better. Forbes Magazine is the audience leader in the business category and has accrued over 3.5 million more readers than the closest competitor for an average audience readership of 6.8 Million.
- 1.8M Reach to C-level, business owners, or business decision makers
- 2.5M With a HHI $100K+
Forbes offers our influential community critical insight and information throughout the magazine. Each editorial department provides readers with a fresh perspective and a provocative point of view, keeping our audience of business leaders and affluent consumers informed and engaged.
- 20,000 Europe circulation
- MAJOR GROWTH In Key Markets: London, Frankfurt, Zurich, Paris & Milan
Forbes Europe broadens our global footprint to the European business elite. Our top writers produce thought provoking analysis in our print editions, reaching the C-Suite and high net worth sectors.
- 26% Have business purchase involvement
- $5M Expenditure on business purchases
Forbes Asia serves as Asia-Pacific’s definitive voice celebrating entrepreneurial capitalism and business. Each issue identifies and profiles Asia’s noteworthy individuals – from the most powerful businesswomen and the most philanthropic to the executive ranks of the most dynamic companies and the up-and-comers to the best big corporations. Forbes Asia presents relevant local features and authoritative reporting that is especially engaging to Asia’s most influential and successful business leaders.
- 1.2M International circulation
- 37 Local language editions, two more on the way
Forbes’ 37 international editions serve as the gateway to the world’s business leaders and entrepreneurs. Each edition presents insights and information relevant to leading businesspeople in their respective parts of the world.