The renowned Forbes 400 issue is the definitive list of American wealth, profiling and ranking the country’s billionaires by their net worth.With the richest people in the U.S. getting richer every year, it has made it harder than ever to join the ranks of the Forbes 400. The price of entry this past year was $1.55 Billion, the highest it’s been since Forbes started tracking American wealth in 1982.
No publication has the access to these individuals like Forbes. The issue provides an in-depth look into how these individuals made their money, the businesses that catapulted their careers and how they enjoy their fortunes.
- 30% Audience Audience increase from 2014
- 8.7M Readers, larger than the most-read issues of the year for Fortune, BBW, Atlantic, Economist and Wired
- The 400 is the largest annual editorial event in the business category.
- More than 50% of the audience are millennials
- 59% are interested in financial services and consumer electronics, industries generating more than $7 Billion in digital ad spend and $208 Billion in revenues, respectively.
- Forbes 400 is a massive online event, with numerous digital and interactive features.
- 23% of traffic is from mobile
- 55% of mobile traffic is from millennials
- The Forbes 400 mobile site encompasses the complete list, mobile features and interactive extras.