As the premier CMO community online and the anchor of our partnership platform, the CMO Network engages senior-level marketing, media, agency and advertising executives through essential news, analysis and commentary.
Led by CMO Network editor Jennifer Rooney, Forbes tells stories of the most dynamic, creative and arguably challenged executive in the C-suite. In addition to the magazine, the Forbes.com channel devotes much of the content to the people and personalities behind the wins, campaigns, agencies, partnerships, stunts and experiments that define marketing and advertising in the era of mobility, Facebook, DVRs, Empire Avenue and clouds.
- Forbes Magazine features print stories on CMO leadership.
CMO Network on Forbes.com
- 62% of the audience are millennials
- 34% of the audience are interested in travel, dducation, Financial Services, dating services, real estate, and software
- Forbes.com features an entire channel dedicated to the CMO Network, including top stories and social shares.
- 35% of users from mobile
- 62% of mobile traffic from millennials
- The CMO Network on mobile includes articles and leadership stories with special mobile features.
- 14M Total social impressions from the 2015CMO Summit
- #7 on Miami's Top 100 Events list of 2015
- The world’s top Chief Marketing Officers from a broad range of industries will join together for peer–to–peer networking, panel discussions and presentations that address today’s complex marketing landscape.