Now in its seventh year, Forbes 30 Under 30 is the definitive search for the world’s most inspiring young innovators, bright rising stars and the leaders of tomorrow who are transforming the world. Throughout the year, Forbes readers and a panel of big-name mavens across 20 different industries submit thousands of nominations, while our editors do their meticulous research to elect the 600 finalists. Forbes selects young leaders who have already made an impact or those who are just about to make it big. Although their objectives are different, their missions remain the same: to change the world.
From the likes of Palmer Luckey, Stephen Curry, and Taylor Swift, to those behind-the-scenes working to innovate healthcare for the elderly, ease the world’s refugee crisis, or create high-speed drones for emergency supply delivery, each class is a hand-picked selection of the greatest young game changers. This December, Forbes will ultimately reveal the Under 30 Class of 2018, while delivering inspiring content and conversation that resonates powerfully with this influential generation.
- Our annual Under 30 issue, released in January, unveils the year’s newest class and spotlights their inspiring stories of millennial entrepreneurship and success.
- Ongoing, high-impact opportunities available in every issue, from multi-covers to gatefold spreads
- Forbes magazine has seen 50% growth in millennial readership— more than any other publication out there.
- Our always-on digital channel streamlines all U30 coverage, including our annual list reveal, interactive special features, real-time coverage from the summit, and beyond.
- Section sponsorship, BrandVoice and special feature adjacencies available
- Unbeatable SEO rankings with 63% of visitors coming from organic search and social, reaching 56M users every month
- The U30 award-winning mobile app, used by list members and attendees, grants exclusive access to newsfeeds, agendas, networking opportunities and more.
- Ability to recruit, live-poll and host exclusive offers within this interactive environment
- Followed by more than 15,000 users
Under 30 Summit
- To fortify the Under 30 community Forbes hosts three annual Under 30 Summits each year in the US, EMEA and Asia
- Connect with millennial entrepreneurs and harness their collective influence
- This October, the 2017 Under 30 Summit will convene 7,000 attendees in iconic Boston landmarks, such as Faneuil Hall and Harvard Business School