The 30 Under 30 franchise is a viral sensation. Spotlighting the achievements of 600 talented young disruptors in one of 20 industry categories, Forbes compels and influences millennials. With nearly 1.3 trillion dollars of direct spending power, millennials have the potential to make or break the future of any brand, company or organization. In order to reach these potential brand partners, it is essential to understand millennials beyond existent stereotypes.
Under 30 offers amazing and original advertising integrations, from print and digital alignments to summit sponsorships. This year’s summit garnered 1.8 billion media impressions, and hosted incredible events and speakers, including Michael Phelps, Richard Branson, Jessica Alba, Ashton Kutcher and more. With such all-star speakers and a lineup of unforgettable activities, all eyes were on Boston for the 2016 Under 30 Summit.
- 6.2M Issue audience
- 2.8M Noted audience
- Forbes zooms in on millennials making great waves in the newest edition of the 30 Under 30 list.
- 66% of the audience are millennials
- 70% YoY Traffic increase
- Presenting today's greatest gathering of young game changers, movers and makers. The interactive is complete with the full list, gorgeous photos, surprising trends and videos, and much more.
- 49% of traffic from mobile
- 75% Mobile traffic from millennials
- The viral sensation continues to the mobile world, with a customized mobile site and a complete social experience.
Under 30 Summit
- 1.2B Social impressions from the 2016 Under 30 Summit
- 15.8M Instagram reach
- 24K+ tweets using #under30summit
- The 2016 Under 30 Summit took over Boston from October 16th-19th—convening 5,000 of the planet’s top young entrepreneurs, game changers, and world-class mentors. This year's summit tripled in size and scope with 5 distinct content stages and an Under 30 Village, offering even more keynotes, panels, pitch contests, and signature evening activities—making it the largest event in Forbes history.