Forbes has evolved into a global media brand with technology at the core of our strategy. Throughout our 99-year history, we’ve managed to remain true to our brand’s long-standing mission of championing entrepreneurial capitalism while reinventing our medium, technology and platform for the modern day audience.
The company publishes Forbes, Forbes Asia, and Forbes Europe magazines, as well as Forbes.com. Brand extensions include ForbesLive conferences, real estate, education, financial services, technology license agreements and more.
38Local Licensed Editions
2,000+Contributors & Staff Writers
Across All Platforms
Forbes.com attracts 47M unique visitors each month.
- #1 in the business category for reach to the C-suite
- 1 in 3 readers are A18-34
- 33M social media followers
Looking ahead, we’re harnessing our technology and adjusting our strategy is to embrace a mobile-first world.
- 63% of our mobile-exclusive audience is aged between 18–44
- 8.3M of our mobile audience is aged 18–44 with an income of $100k+
Forbes Magazine stands at an average readership of 6.7M in the U.S. alone, leading the business journalism competitive set by a large margin.
- 38 local licensed editions
- 1.1M international circulation
- 50% growth in millennial readership—more than any other publication measured by MRI
From pre-roll and in-banner ads to custom and sponsored content, the Forbes video network enables advertisers to place their brands at the heart of editorial content.
- 105M Youtube channel views
- 10K+ YouTube channel videos
- 326K YouTube channel subscribers
BrandVoice is our proprietary integrated content marketing platform that enables marketers to join the conversation by publishing their own narrative and expertise directly into the Forbes editorial streams.
- 165+ BrandVoice partners
- 123M+ all-time page views
- 22M social actions & referrals
Activity on Forbes.com from the past 24 hours
Audience by Segment
Through a variety of high-impact touch points, Forbes provides brands with an interactive and multi-dimensional platform. The Macallan spread their message with a custom back cover execution, BrandVoice print spread, digital special feature, and a spoken word VR performance.Learn More