Forbes has evolved into a global media brand with technology at the core of our strategy. Throughout our 99-year history, we’ve managed to remain true to our brand’s long-standing mission of championing entrepreneurial capitalism while reinventing our medium, technology and platform for the modern day audience.
The company publishes Forbes, Forbes Asia, and Forbes Europe magazines, as well as Forbes.com. Brand extensions include ForbesLive conferences, real estate, education, financial services, technology license agreements and more.
37Local Licensed Editions
2,000+Contributors & Staff Writers
Across All Platforms
Forbes.com traffic stands at a record-breaking 56M monthly unique visitors.
- #1 in the business category for reach to the C-suite
- 52% of readers are A18-34
- 30M social media followers
Looking ahead, we’re harnessing our technology and adjusting our digital and print strategies to embrace a mobile-first world.
- 79% of Forbes audience is mobile
- 87% increase in mobile uniques from 2015 to 2016
Forbes magazine has just reached a new, all-time high in the company’s 99-year history: an average readership of 6.8 million in the U.S. alone.
- 37 local licensed editions
- 2x the reach to chief officers, business owners, business decision makers, and top management
- 50% growth in millennial readership—more than any other publication measured by MRI
From pre-roll and in-banner ads to custom and sponsored content, the Forbes video network enables advertisers to place their brands at the heart of editorial content.
- 90M Youtube channel views
- 9K+ YouTube channel videos
- 253K YouTube channel subscribers
BrandVoice is our proprietary integrated content marketing platform that enables marketers to join the conversation by publishing their own narrative and expertise directly into the Forbes editorial streams.
- 150+ BrandVoice partners
- 98M+ all-time page views
- 19M social actions & referrals
Activity on Forbes.com from the past 24 hours
Audience by Segment
BrandVoice is an integrated platform that enables marketers to join the conversation with their own narrative and expertise.Learn More